Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pondering...

So here we find ourselves or myself, I should say, at the end of another year asking myself, " have I used these 365 days to benefit mankind and those for whom I care most." The correct answer is probably no with a million exclamation points. But I must remember the words of leaders who admonish us to move forward and not look back to wallow in our failures as there is nothing to be gained. This is always true but human nature being subject to natural tendencies we are always tempted to wish, regret, and perhaps even learn from our previous experiences. As a new year dawns in a few hours one can hope and pledge to do better than previous years and move forward with that intent. So welcome 2015 ...help us/me to be better, improved, and to make use of every minute to its fullest degree.

No comments: