Thursday, October 4, 2018

Me 2

This could be deemed the year of coming forth with your deepest most painful secrets.  It would seem that some put themselves up for public positions knowing there shouldn't be dirty secrets in your closet.  SO I did some serious soul searching about whether I had secrets I would be embarrassed were they exposed.  Anything I might have done would be mild by today's standards. 

However, there are some things I am not totally proud of and wish I had never been a part of.
How about you? 

I have never smoked nor have I been an alcohol drinker not even wine.  So I can't claim I did it because I was inebriated.  Therefore, I would need to take the blame for my own stupid acts.  This is just Me 2 fessing up. 

I am no saint.... but I am no.............either.

No comments: