Saturday, April 14, 2012

So.....What's In A Name????

OK, I wrote this blog several days ago and entitled it, "What's In A Name?" The entry got a significant amount of extra hits from many areas of this great country. I am not sure why. What were you people looking for? Some scientific study done on the subject? Or research to say what is the best name to have or even worse, what is the worst name to have? My entry was a simpleton's complaint...I wrote to complain about my own given name --- the one chosen for me. Still am having trouble figuring out why so much interest in the topic.

Not a single soul who read what I wrote made a single comment. Stalking without comment leaves one with lots to wonder about. Someone could have at least commented.....BORING!! or something even more complimentary like..."be glad you have a name and not just a number!"
Just sayin".....

No comments: