Thursday, December 13, 2012

TS.....Again

I have got to be the oldest old person in town. I just can't come up with any appreciation for certain young singers. In the last few days I have heard all of this "twitter" about TS coming to town for a concert. One news person was all in a twitter about the tickets being sold out. I couldn't help but wonder what they did with the tickets --- pay someone to take them and attend.

So much has been written about the young blond who claims to be a singer in the past few months concerning her so-called romance with a certain young Kennedy. I am not certain that he knew (for sure) that he was in a romance. Then she hauled off and bought a house across the road from his family in Hyannis. Next there was the fiasco at someone's wedding when she came with so & so Kennedy and according to the news was dis-invited. Is that a word?? Twasn't too long before the supposed romance ended.

Anyway Raleigh residents should be forewarned that she is coming to town to sing those songs she made up about all of her romances and anything else that has happened in her short life. Don't know for sure but 'tis said that she reveals all in her songs. Soon she will be polluting the air with her latest -- something like--- Just sloshin' in the shower, washing off my funkies, wishing I had the power, to summon my rubber duckies.

Run, Raleigh, Run!!

No comments: