Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is Your Life Boring???

Do you ever wonder how boring your life is compared to the exciting ones of folks you know? Such is the case when you are a "widder" and live alone with two schnauzers! Why write a blog?? Who cares what happens in the "House of Dullsville?" ?? I wrote all last year and some of the year before of more interesting happenings (I think) and then erased it all. Didn't figure it mattered to anyone but me -- my sister found it dull!!
In our house the only patter of little feet generates from the patter of two girly canines who run the house. When you need someone to talk to you talk to them -- or worse yourself. At least canines listen and usually react ---talking to yourself is less productive.
Prior to this year I have taught school every year of my life since graduating from college. Every school day is anything but boring. I never had much time to wonder about boredom -- I had more than enough to plague my mind. As soon as a broken shoulder would allow in late summer and fall of this past year I spent many hours at the coast preparing my home there to sell it. Did not think much about boredom in that time frame either. So why I am pondering boredom now?? Go figure.
I think I will just get busy and put boredom away. How is that??

No comments: