Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just Thoughts...

What a week this has been! We have reduced the available single male population by one with the stupendous wedding of yesterday. We have enjoyed the fact that it is spring, the sun shines most days, the days provide lots of hours of light and due to rules of the universe the days are getting longer each day. That in and of itself is really big in my very finite mind. If you read this blog at all you know how important light and sunlight is to me.
It is very, very unfortunate that spring often brings uneven heating in the atmosphere which spawns storms that can be so strong and devastating to people living in their paths. This week brought far too much of that. I am so sorry and so touched by those who have lost so much due to factors over which they have no control and are the victims. Lives have been lost as well as earthly belongings. So sad.

I am still the owner of an extra home. I love the little house and have done much to prepare it for sale but no one seems to be interested in buying it in this market at this time. Thus, I will continue to be a gypsy and drag my doggy girls up and down I-40 with me while I care for it and cut the lawn. Since I have removed most of the furnishings from it, vacuuming it and cleaning the bathrooms isn't too bad these days.
My brother helped me with the lawn, fallen limbs, and pruning shrubs this week. I appreciate his willingness to do that. (I guess he feels sorry for his old, old sister.)
My sister was on spring break (from school) and I spent a few days with her. That was fun and my doggie girls enjoyed the time with her schnauzer girls running all around her big, big yard.

This is a very boring post and for this we apologize. That's All Folks!!

No comments: