Friday, December 23, 2011

Rambling.....

I guess it is OK to celebrate the shortest day of the year being over. (It was yesterday.) So.....whoopee....I can look forward now to longer days. What a relief. I have such a hard time enduring these short days. Something psychological goes off in my head and says it is bedtime by 5:30 PM when it all of a sudden is dark on these short days. And that is weird, folks.

Strange things keep happening round about. Today I read in the news that a Protestant minister made the declaration that it is easier to accept Newt Gingrich's infidelity than it is Mitt Romney's Mormonism ( in the Presidential race.) That is truly strange to me. He further said that the infidelity could be forgiven. Guess Mormonism can't be forgiven. Ho-Ho! Does anyone besides me think that kind of thinking is strange???

One late night commentator thinks Santa is just an old man on the roof with a bag of trash flopping around.
Bah Humbug, I guess. Of course, he was "being funny."
It must be Christmas. Hope Santa is good to you guys. Guess I will get a lump of coal.......again!

No comments: