Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Heathens

Today and tonight we have a guest canine in our home and my two regulars are acting like a couple of heathens. We have a fourteen month old male cocker spaniel visiting us as we transition him to a new home. The Mom who bought him as a new pup is moving back north to a location that she says does not allow dogs on the premises at all. She advertised on Craig's list and gave him away but the lady called to return him after two weeks because he does not like kitty cats. The original humanoid Mommy was so upset I volunteered to take him and find him the "bestest" home possible, so I have him now.
He is precious and well behaved. He is mostly black with brown on his footsies. He is AKC registered, microchipped, and came with all vet / shot records, registration papers, a supply of dog food, his crate, toys, treats, car seat, and all supplies you can think he needs I do not think I will have a hard time finding him a new home. Do you??????

No comments: