Friday, March 5, 2010

Catching Up

Do you ever set goals for yourself? Do you ever get behind on your housekeeping tasks and find it difficult to catch up as in get sort of "down" because it all needs to be done? I have felt like I am "under it" of late as I try to organize myself to catch up on all of the things I did not get done while my shoulder was healing. Now is the time to work as fast as I can go to do all of the tasks I have neglected before the heat of the summer arrives. I even thought if I wrote about it I would put the "heat" on myself to commit to getting it done. So I am going to try this and see how it works out. More later on that.
There are so many little things that need to be done that I have neglected to do. All of them take time, many are tedious. I have missed Ken and his help in trying to keep house since he went away. He was always good about helping with those tasks that were difficult to reach or took a ladder. Now I get to do it all alone in due time.
I will report on my progress -- if there is any.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I, too, run into that all the time, especially with 4 kids runnin' around. I use a free website called www.Flylady.net. She helps you start daily habits that keep your house clean with minimal effort. Maybe it would help you, too. Hope you are out in this beautiful weather.