Friday, March 25, 2011

March Madness (Go, BuckEyes)

These are my confessions on March Madness. I knew the world could not rotate today unless I 'fessed up. So tune in ---- here goes!

Are you really into March Madness??
I guess I have a love-hate affair going on with MM. There are times when I really enjoy watching it and times when I just would rather not. But now my two most favorite teams have lost so I guess I just wish it would all go away!! Well, that is not quite true. I have always been an Ohio State fan so I guess I can hold on for a few more minutes. Pulling for the Buckeyes goes way back into my childhood --- always a soft spot for OS!! I have NEVER pulled for the seemingly local fave. My blood just does not run light blue. I appreciate that it is an esteemed institution of higher learning but....athletics....no, I am definitely not a fan. I feel about them like they feel about the other more medium blue shade school close by. So for my part, folks, and I knew you couldn't wait for my opinion, if Ohio State can't take it all -- it is time for it to all go away!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have never been into MM, probably because I'm not a sports fan in the first place. I'm a total fair weather fan, I just pull for whoever is winning, State, Tarheels, Blue Devils, whoever. Go Buckyes!