Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update To March Madness

Events of the last few hours "simply demand" that I update my last entry. I am so disappointed that my last hope among "the teams" lost its bid to become NCAA Champions for 2011. Not that I believe that any of the teams left in the hoop-la is truly championship quality. From what I heard about all of the teams this year, I would assume that those that made it to the final sixteen are all about equal less luck of the draw and human error.
So....goodbye Ohio State, I am sorry that Lady Luck did not smile last night and you lost by two points. You are still a very, very good team -- probably as good as who or whomever lucks out in the end.
AND that means i do not need to watch any more b'ball. Blessed Relief!
**BYU and Duke, I still think you are as good as the rest, too!!!

No comments: