Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fickle Fall...or is it???

The weather during the summer was strange...no not strange but HOT! Meaning many ninety degree days which continued after the official solstice for fall. Then we had the teasers.... some cooler days followed by quite warm again. As October draws to a close we still have not had the first frost but the weather media promises it could just be on the horizon. Whatever it is we will take it all in stride and wonder whether this "strange weather" has been a predictor of things to come as winter visits our part of the hemisphere. I HATE winter!!!
I have come to appreciate Fall but I think I just talked myself into it. I don't know for sure whether it is true affection or pretend! Pretend, I think. OOOOHHHH, now who is fickle, me or fall???

No comments: