Saturday, October 30, 2010

If I.....

Have you ever wondered how your life and / or choices in life would have been different had you been born or come forth in a different generation? I suspect that many of us may have given some thought to that as it pertains to generations who lived before us as in the pioneers who settled this great country. But..... I am ancient in age now and have given some thought recently as to how my choices particularly might have been very different if I had been born perhaps two generations later. As I ponder this idea I am sure my thinking would probably change again if I "charted" my thoughts and dismantled all of the scaffolding or "underpinnings" of my life as it has existed and just back to the plain bare bones and give some thought to what influenced the choices I have made. I think I will not spend much more time on this idea, it is way too deep for such a shallow mind.

No comments: