Monday, October 11, 2010

We Got a Bad Case of the Uglies.......

Holy Cow! Will wonders never cease! I sat down for a minute to gaze through The News and Observer today (10/11/10) only to happen upon this story in the Life section displaying these shoes! Ahem, if that is what you can call them. Talking about weird -- the headline on the display says, "Form and function." Form and function, who are they kidding???? I am not sure about their function but their form brings only one word to mind ----UUGGGGLEEEEEE!! As to function I am not sure what one could do when these "things" were applied to the foot!! Scare it to death or pretend it is already Halloween! That is about all I can conjure up!
Now to add insult to injury their prices vary from $695.00 to at Saks FIfth Avenue to $49.99 at Payless Yes, I sure would be paying less, er, I mean they would have to pay me to take them to the dump. Check 'em out folks, I am sure they must match your latest newest outfit!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Where can I see these UUUUGGGGLLLLYYYY shoes???