Monday, January 17, 2011

Just Juicy January

Oh heck, people, January is just rolling along in spite of my distaste for it! I have nearly frozen my booty off and January just didn't seem to care. Now on the news today they are telling me that today, January 17th, is the most depressing day of the year!. What have I been trying to say folks! Not just about today but all of January. Isn't anyone listening!! Then they had the audacity to say that I have to wait until June 17th for the most "undepressing day." Will wonders never cease?
Just so you know the news says that one of the reasons today is so depressing is thinking about those bills we/ folks ran up during Christmas. Well, shame on them! Whatzamatta, no self control?? Jes' don't run up them bills is all I gotta say.
Hey, I gotta a really good idea. Why not take back one of those gifts they gave you and credit it back to their account so they don't owe so much money and have to be depressed. Think that will work?
I am signing off for now cause I think there may be some more cold weather coming in before January runs out of days and I gotta start shivering early.

1 comment:

Christy said...

You always make me laugh.