Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Clowns and Me

I love my girls. I am just an old lady who lives with two schnauzers so what else is there to love. Nothing more than the two living things that you spend the most time with. My Piper is six years old, not too far away from her seventh birthday. At the moment she is hiding away in her sister's pet taxi sleeping and snoring occasionally. She snores when she goes into a deep sleep and sometimes makes some really unusual noises. Stretched out beside me is schnauzer number three sleeping lightly. If I make one move other than typing here she will be ready and awake. This girl is a true piece of work, just full of puppy! She can be sooo funny while being sooo pesty at the same time. One hundred percent puppy.
Now up on the mantle is girl number one. We lost her on November 10th to cancer. This girl had my heart and took part of it with her. When I look at her picture on the top of this blog I can hardly believe that I had to let her go. I can reflect on the hours I spent over twelve years rubbing, stroking that little schnauzer body and spoiling her. I miss her and think about her everyday. I will see her again some day and we will run among the flowers and play.

No comments: